DeWalt dc012 provides you the best DeWalt Bluetooth radio as it offers you the most advanced and improved technology-based tools which make your workout smooth and interesting.
DeWalt jobsite radio saves time. You get more done on the job site with the DEWALT DC012 worksite charger/radio. This dual-function tool provides quick and efficient lithium-ion or NiCad DeWalt radio charger and a radio/MP3-plug-in function. Dc012 has a rugged design which stands up to the rigors of the job site, while its digital controls and advanced functions make operation simple and reliable.
DeWalt 18v radio includes AUX port for connection to the CD player, MP3 player and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable. Includes power outlets for versatility at job sites.
While plugged in, the charger/radio is a one-hour charger for all 7.2- to 18-Volt DEWALT battery packs. This DeWalt worksite radio also runs off of the same 7.2 to 18-Volt DEWALT batteries if no outlet is available. The DC012 includes an AM/FM Digital Tuner with LCD display, built-in clock, and 15 stations memory presets.
The high-efficiency, weather-resistant speakers of DeWalt radio dc012 with dual bass ports deliver maximum bass and range, so users enjoy high-quality sound, even on loud job sites.
- Runs off of 12V to 18V DEWALT batteries making it a cordless radio
- Item weight: 14 pounds
- Needs the regular 12 volt or 18 volts of battery
- Provides AM/FM Digital tuner with LCD display
- Includes a built-in-clock
- AUX port for connection to the CD player, MP3 player and portable satellite receivers
- Product dimensions: 12.3 x 10.4 x 20.8 inches
We Like It Because:
- Dirt and dust resistant
- Durable and works for better reception
- High-efficiency weather resistant speakers with dual bass
- Offers more versatility for jobsite power
- The assistant port allows connection to CD Players, MP3 Players, and portable satellite receivers with an audio cable
- Lapses your time and quick enough to workout
- Includes power outlets for versatility for your workout
Some people have talked about the inaccessibility of DeWalt dc012 for a second input jack near the battery or battery cover and the quality of the radio case. It is true that it's not exactly bulletproof. But the roll cage is there, and it does seem to do the protection job well, so there is no big concern, the DeWalt DC012 has a three-stage charging system that provides maximum run-time and covers or extends the life of the battery. At the same time, the power channels offer more versatility for job-site power.
We highly recommend you DeWalt radio as you will absolutely love having this DeWalt work radio with all the bells and whistles. It will be constantly by your side during work and play.