The bosch planer with carrying case is one of the top-selling handheld machines around you. For versatility and power at a cost or price that’s affordable, this may just be the one for which you may try it.
Bosch planer is the best power planer and electric wood planer with the 6.5-amp rating and 16,500 rpm speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hardwoods. This wood planer includes dual-mount guide fence with a protective shield and no-mar plastic overshoe mounts to either side of tools.
It is an electric hand planer. This bosch electric planer ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 to 0.1 in. (2.6mm) within one revolution. The bosch 3 1/3” planer is the first in its class to offer an ambidextrous lock-off release button.
The spring-loaded stand of this portable planer elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot with a special shape that allows easy entry in the middle of the workpiece. Ball-joint cord swivel of thickness planer is for ease of positioning the tool and cord and for cord durability. This safety feature of benchtop planer helps prevent accidental injuries with inadvertent starts which becomes problematic with many power tools. Planer reviews say that this makes it easier when doing routine maintenance or changing out the blades.
- The Bosch Planer features a 6.5-amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed
- Item weight: 6.3 lbs.
- The bosch hand Planer has an ambidextrous lock-off release button
- The PL2632K offers a special shape allowing for easy entry
- The aluminum front and rear shoes are having high accuracy-machined
- The tool has a machined groove for chamfering.
- The versatile two-blade system can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades
- Product dimensions: 17.8 x 14.5 x 7.2 inches
Why We Like It?
- Speeds for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hardwoods
- Provides power and efficiency in a lightweight tool
- Helps avoid accidental starts plus a lock-on button for extended operation.
- Offers a special shape allowing for easy entry in the middle of the workpiece
- Grooves for accuracy and chamfering
- The dual-mount guide fence can be mounted on either side of the tool, and its plastic overshoe prevents marring of door or workpiece face
We review this bosch planer scores pretty well and stakes up with other handheld planers in its class quite well in spite of having some dilemmas. If you’re directing your eyes or looking for a high performer that works wonders with heavy-duty tasks as well as precise planning, this model comes highly recommended for you.
The bosch planer with carrying case, 3 1/4″ offers great power in a handheld model, but where it stands out from the competition is with its precise guide and double mount fence. This precise guidance keeps you from marring up the door and other parts of the trim which is something you can’t say about most other models.