GTS 1031 table saws are a necessity for many shops and job sites. Surely, you mostly want a good, high-performance saw, but it’s also important to consider portability. Luckily for you, there is high-performance, yet light models on the market like the Bosch GTS1031 Portable table saw.
This Bosch gts1031 is designed with a powerful 4 HP long lasting motor with 5,000 RPM that provides smooth, effortless cuts. Bosch 10 table saw is durable and unique with an all-steel base design that is lightweight base and incorporates stacks on side for transport and storage. 20-in L x 22.5-in W tabletop of Bosch job site table saw offers plenty of workspaces.
The on-tool storage allows you to put in or store your rip fence, smart guard, miter gauge and wrenches safely under the table top. Other optional attachments of a Bosch portable table saw are also available including a dado insert plate and folding stand. Anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system provides superior control over the material while cutting.
Bosch gts1031 provides ultimate portability that is one-handed carry handle combined with a compact design. It is durable and unique all-steel base design. This table saw stand has a lightweight base by which you carry handle and stacks. This includes a smart Guard System which is quick and easy-to-use modular blade guard in the system.
- Includes on-tool storage
- Item weight: 64.8 pounds
- Includes square lock rip fence along with self-aligning design
- Features Smart Guard with anti-kickback pawls and riving knife system
- Its 10-inch 24-tooth carbide table saw blade provides optimized 18 In. rip capacity and a 5,000-no-load rpm motor
- Product dimensions: 26 x 24.8 x 15.5 inches
Why We Like It?
- Accurate, durable and reliable
- High-quality and built-in all-steel design
- Powerful and accurate
- Self-aligning design of gts1031 is for an increased performance
- Includes tool-free dust chute clear out on back of table saw
- The steel base is built to withstand heavy impact and provide long-lasting performance
Though there are some problems with this Bosch gts1031, they are a few. For starters, the levers that latch the extension arm and the angle of the blade are made of plastic and feel as though they won’t last the test of time. But, overall, this Bosch gts1031 ensures an increase in portability as does the very compact design of the actual saw.
We would like to say we like it and would recommend it even if mostly to the occasional user. It does its job pretty admirably. More professional users will also like this Bosch table saw, especially if they already own the heavy-duty models and are looking for something a bit lighter and more compact.